Shell Reset is a free trial software application from the Debugging subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-08-03. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Debugging of Shell extensions is a simple process. Its general principes are described in the article "Debugging Shell Extensions Using Delphi" on our website. But some things still made developers "unhappy". They are:
* DLL's are locked by applications (for caching purposes) and you are unable to recompile your project
* You need to use Registry Editor to modify hidden Windows Shell setting
* Sometimes you don't have access to some Explorer features while debugging your Shell Extension
Shell Reset Tool was developed to solve these problems. It is useful to any Shell Extension developer, not depending on what he used to develop and debug shell extensions (Borland Delphi, Microsoft Visual Studio or any other environment).
Shell Reset features:
* Restart and shutdown Windows Explorer
* Control Windows Explorer debugging settings
* Manage tasks without Explorer Task Bar
* More useful features will be available soon
Shell Reset (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 342.81 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 63 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.